So, in effort to bring more weekly “premium content” 😂😂 I’m going to start posting about my favorite makeup and skincare products each Monday. Anything and everything I love and/or use, or get asked about often.
This week I’m hitting you with my favorite skincare products, because that’s what I get asked the most about. I have my staple favs but I’m definitely all about trying new things. I love having samples made for me at Sephora or buying large samples in the checkout line. I also always ask if they have any samples of anything when checking out, and often trade in my points to try something new too.
1. Rodan and Fields Reverse Lightening Deep Exfoliating Wash. I use this a few times a week for a good scrub.
3. Obagi Cleansing Foaming I got this as a sample from my dermatologist and I love it. It cleans my face and my skin feels so soft and radiant after. I’ll definitely be buying the full size once I run out. I’ve been currently using this one daily.
4. Caudalie Foaming Cleanser Another one I use daily. It’s light and all natural. Great for pregnancy. I’ve always loved this brand.
5. (Not pictured) Kate Somerville Exfolikate This scrub is awesome. I feel like my skin is squeaky clean after using and so glowing.
1. Obagi Toner. I use after cleansing and before I apply moisturizer and serums.
3. Caudalie Instant Detox Mask. I use once a week or every other week.
4. GlamGlow Firming mask. I use once a week or every other week.
5. Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol pads. I use after cleansing to help lighten sun spots.
6. OleHenrikson Truth serum vitamin C. I use after timer before moisturizer.
7. Retin A cream I have a prescription for this from my dermatologist. I use for lightening sun spots and helping with anti aging.
If you use any of these products and love them, leave me a comment! Or leave me a comment if you have any questions about anything posted.